- Career development opportunity, defining your broking career pathway on a global scale
- Opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of corporate accounts
- Be part of a driven, technically-proficient and well-respected broking team
We are looking for an experienced Client Executive to assist in driving growth within our Brisbane Global and Corporate team.
You will be working on an existing book consisting of a variety of corporate accounts. You will be providing day-to-day client servicing on your own accounts as well supporting senior individuals on their high-end accounts, so that they can focus on investing time in new business opportunities and delivering on strategic objectives that will be beneficial to all the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing solutions and insurance programs
- Conducting contract reviews
- Managing essential interface with the administration support, Claims and Broking teams
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within a designated portfolio
- Assisting on business development opportunities within new and existing accounts for all aspects of Aon offerings
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical understanding of a broad range of General Insurance products
- A mid-market commercial/ corporate broking background
- Experience preferably managing your own book of clients or supporting senior brokers with their high-end client accounts
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification
- An innovative and collaborative approach with a team player mentality
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible insurance professional to enhance their client-management and technical capabilities in a diverse and challenging role. Ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to ensure your success and a pathway for career progression.
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1800 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
About Aon Risk Solutions
Within Aon Risk Solutions, Corporate specialises in the provision of exceptional Risk Management Services to a broad portfolio of large and complex organisations. A key component of our corporate offering is the Aon Global Client Network (AGCN), which services the insurance requirements for domestic subsidiaries of major multinational clients.
Within Aon Risk Solutions, Global specialises in the provision of exceptional Risk Management Services to a broad portfolio of top ASX listed businesses and major multinational organisations
How to Apply
To further enhance your career within a large broking house, apply online today.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.2469510