Aon are currently recruiting a Client Manager to join our specialist Structured and Capital Solutions team in London, which forms part of our Credit Solutions offering.
Working as part of a multi skilled broking team and under the instruction of Client Directors, you will support strategic and global client relationships, with both Client Account Management and Broking responsibility. You will be involved at every stage of the client journey; from initial interaction through to invoice and portfolio management going forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a truly niche offering and have the ability to “make the role your own”. You will be given ongoing training and support and be equipped with the skills and tools to enable you to succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
Day to day the role will include:
- Preparation for, and attendance of, client and insurer meetings/conference calls plus timely follow up of meeting notes and actions
- Negotiating with insurers new enquiries, achieving the best results for our clients
- Provide advice to clients on market developments and share knowledge of market trends to enhance the overall value proposition
- Support the team on new business opportunities to achieve individual new business target
- Liaising with colleagues across the Aon global network on Global Client programmes
- Responsible for adherence to business processes, systems and procedures
- Working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
What we’re looking for in you:
- You will thrive on building relationships, resulting in the ability to expand the portfolio of services we offer to our clients
- You will have an interest in Global Trade business and be comfortable working with contracts and financial documentation
- Energetic, positive, driven and a team player
- Experience and relationships within the structured credit and political risks insurance market would be advantageous but not essential
- Solid understanding of the insurance solutions available and awareness of current market trends
- Trusted and respected by internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical competency in finding opportunities & problem solving for clients
- Sensitive to and aware of cultural differences and ability to assimilate accordingly
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- An additional language would be an advantage, but not required
- You could be working in Sales, Banking, Finance or within the Legal profession.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.2462454