Aon is looking for a Health Solutions Financial Consultant - Time Away & Life Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Time Away & Life Solutions group, our specialty practice that focuses on Life and Disability Insurance and Absence Management. This role will be located in any Aon office within the continental United States.
Your impact as a Health Solutions Financial Consultant
- Provide Time Away & Life financial analysis to Aon clients with 5,000+ lives
- Responsible for Time Away projects including plan design review and benchmarking analyses, financial modeling, renewal and experience reviews
- Support the Time Away & Life Solutions actuarial team on Paid Time Off and Paid Leave modeling
- Support negotiations with vendors during renewals and plan redesign discussions
- Assist with develop of new financial modeling tools to streamline analyses across team
- Participate in other team initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Coordination between the Time Away & Life Solutions team as well as Aon’s Account Executives to ensure successful project completion
- Vendor meetings
- Innovation and product development
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years of life and disability underwriting experience (carrier or consultant)
- Self-motivator with a high level of analytical thinking and the ability to make decisions based on sound business logic
- Strong project management skills, with ability to independently own projects and meet deliverable dates
- Strong organization skills - ability to multi-task, and manage detailed and complex analyses
- Strong underwriting background desired
- Strong work ethic, and project manager skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to own and independently manage projects, excellent organizational skills, experience negotiating with vendor partners, investigation and research, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Health and Life License will be required upon hiring
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.