Aon is looking for a Statistical Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in New York City..
Your impact as a Statistical Analyst
The Statistical Analyst will partner with the Regional Managing Director (“RMD”), Regional Sales Director (“RSD”), GNY Strategy Consultant, GNY Finance Director, and the National Sales Operations team in strategizing, developing, implementing, supporting, tracking, and measuring new business activities in the office(s).
- Work with the Producers and Account Executives to identify and monitor the new business pipeline. Provide regular performance communication to local leadership.
- Develop and maintain management reports and new business database.
- Provide quarterly analysis of trends by industry, line of business, market size, etc. and communicate with the regional leadership.
- Work with New Business Analysts, Producers and Account Executives to maintain current and accurate pipeline reporting through Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Strategize with sales team and account executives to develop prospect identification and client penetration strategies.
- Develop creative suggestions for new business revenue.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Passionate self-starter who can juggle multiple projects, follow-up and exhibit creative problem solving – ultimately delivering projects and assignments on target and on time within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with sales and Finance systems such as Oracle Sales Cloud and Bridge are helpful.
- Strong ability to work closely with various cross functional groups, specifically with the Regional/Resident Sales Director, RMD, Producers and AEs in the office, as well as with Industry/Practice Leaders
- A creative thinker who brings innovative ideas, new perspectives and a wealth of enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and relationship skills.
- Process-oriented person who can provide a clear, complete analysis that support sales efforts, resulting in revenue win for the company.
- Bachelor’s degree.in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related major.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.