Aon is looking for an Executive Assistant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Executive Assistant ascertains the nature of incoming phone calls, accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary; interface with high level internal and external contacts using discretion and initiative.
- Proficiently and seamlessly manage the daily calendars for various leaders within the SOG (Special Opportunities Group) team including adjusting the schedule to accommodate real time priorities, such as meeting the critical needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other events. Informs attendees of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, and provides hospitality services as needed in these meetings.
- Manage all domestic and international travel arrangements for the team including logistic and expensing.
- Create, edit and maintain electronic and written communication and correspondence.
- Plan and implement logistics for internal and external events, as required.
- Under minimal supervision, prioritize actions and proactively anticipate the needs and flow of the team/office to ensure a smooth operating rhythm.
- Communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences exercising judgment to reflect the organization’s needs and Aon’s company policies.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
- Ensures adequate office supplies.
- Processes purchase requests for additional office supplies as needed.
- Active approval management support – including but not limited to Coupa, IT, Workday, Travel.
- Assist with e-mail gating and prioritization.
- Act as a key resource for the team, i.e., independently seek out answers to questions, take initiative, leverage network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires in the GSM Business Unit; submit service tickets and follow up on equipment delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High energy, positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Easily embraces change, flexible, adapts well to changing priorities.
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to engage with all levels of management across the firm.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Able to prioritize daily workload, be proactive, and respond to requests promptly.
- Attentive to details and possess strong follow-up skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to anticipate team needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Streamlines processes--innovation outcome focused.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to excel in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.