Aon are currently recruiting an M&A and Intellectual Property (IP) Project Analyst in Aon's new forming IP Solutions practice in Poland, supporting the EMEA IP Solutions team in London for Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Aon IP Solutions (AIPS) team is a combined practice of Intellectual Property Strategy Consulting, Valuation, M&A, Insurance and Risk experts with a dedicated focus on IP activities across Aon Mergers and Acquisitions and Transaction Solutions (‘AMATS’) and other channels. The AIPS M&A team provides IP advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate buyers, on buy-side and sell-side opportunities, as well as portfolio IP analysis and IP valuation for financial buyers. The focus of the practice is to create value and reduce risks in the management of intangible assets and IP in order to enhance shareholder value and maximise returns.
Your impact as Project Analyst:
The primary responsibility of the Project Analyst role will be to support AIPS EMEA IP Managers with the implementation of the agreed EMEA approach and establishment of EMEA AMATS IP risk/insurance due diligence engagements and reports. The analysis and project work will consist of IP analytics and client segmentation (training and tools to achieve such aims), alignment with US and EMEA models and segmentation, IP risk/insurance due diligence, planning for post-Closing risk/IP programs and reviewing IP databases and applicable transaction documentation.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support IP Due Diligence and IP client engagements and project management engagement when requested
- Support the team in the provision of M&A IP and IP risk/insurance due diligence for clients including the review of risk management and insurance information provided in the data room, assisting with interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested
- information, and setting up of diligence reports.
- Help coordinate internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies.
- Determine opportunities for cross-selling other Aon products, services and solutions.
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement.
- Assist in the setup of Pitch documents and presentations.
- Educated to University level
- Experience working in an office environment
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience in an analyst or analytical role
- Some experience or knowledge of Intellectual Property or M&A from a legal or project or business perspective preferred
- Knowledge of risk/insurance policies preferred
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation and various business units
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Flexible work schedule; M&A and IP projects often involve tight timelines
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to travel 20% working time
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.