Director, Portfolio Performance Management
Aon are currently recruiting a Director, Portfolio Performance Management to join our team in London. The Director, Portfolio Performance Management will be primarily responsible for monitoring ongoing utilisaiton and underwriting performance, and contributing to the development, placement and management of all new and renewing SPS,including binder authorities and lineslips. With a detailed understanding of risk and exposure data, manage the delivery of regular analysis and reporting, and participate in the SPS business planning process, while also leveraging data to support improved market carrier management capabilities.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
The Global Broking Centre in London is an integral part of Aon’s global broking strategy. The GBC provides colleagues from across the Aon network with access to specialist brokers and client managers, dedicated client solutions and thought leadership, and significant global insurance capacity.
The GBC works with network colleagues to deliver market-leading solutions to Aon clients, creating a competitive advantage in our placement strategies worldwide.
About the Role
Your impact as a Director, Portfolio Performance Management:
- lead the development and implemention of a robust and systematic performance management process for all Structured Portfolio Solutions in the GBC UK;
- manage ongoing performance management processes, manage related portfolio analysis and lead the development of required standardised reporting;
- coordinate and help lead regular reviews of SPS utilisation and underwriting performance with internal and external stakeholders, including GBC UK Broking Leadership, Aon Underwriting Managers (AUM) and/or Underwriters (as appropriate);
- play an active role in Aon’s SPS business planning and approval process providing the analysis and contributing to all renewal or new SPS strategy discussions;
- working with SPS business owners and AUM (where appropriate), maintain a detailed understanding of each individual SPS and aggregated for all SPS at a portfolio level, including:
- portfolio profitability, including the impact and contribution from specific classes of business, segments or individual risks
- trading volumes, and quote/bind rates
- SPS utilisation and business penetration
- limit profiling and general make-up of the portfolio
- coordinate with Aon’s exposure management team to incorporate any required aggregate exposure analysis or CAT modelling in regular reporting and presentations;
- lead the engagement with actuarial colleagues to deliver more advance analtyics, including rate change analysis and premium/loss ratio projections;
- maintain a working-knowledge of underwriting consideration for all classes of business in the portfolio;
- work with stakeholders to proactively identify existing or potential performance issues and support remedial action to ensure products are fit for purpose, competitive and sustainable;
- responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.2469871