Aon are currently recruiting an Intellectual Property (IP) Project Analyst in Aon's new forming IP Solutions practice in Poland, supporting the EMEA IP Solutions team in London for Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Aon IP Solutions (AIPS) team is a combined practice of Intellectual Property Strategy Consulting, Valuation, M&A, Insurance and Risk experts with a dedicated focus on IP activities across multiple segments and channels. The AIPS team provides IP advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate buyers, on buy-side and sell-side opportunities, as well as portfolio IP analysis and IP valuation for financial buyers.
Your impact as Project Analyst:
This role will be focussed on IP Risk and IP strategic support and delivery of related IP analytics and IP support to the EMEA team. The primary responsibility of the Project Analyst role will be to support AIPS EMEA IP Managers with the implementation of the agreed EMEA approach and establishment of EMEA IP risk/insurance due diligence engagements and reports.
The analysis and project work will consist of IP analytics and client segmentation (training and tools to achieve such aims), alignment with US and EMEA models and segmentation, IP risk/insurance due diligence, planning for post-Closing risk/IP programs and reviewing IP databases and applicable transaction documentation.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Support IP DD and IP client engagements and project management engagement when requested
- Support the team in the provision of IP and IP risk/insurance due diligence for clients including the review of risk management and insurance information provided in the data room, assisting with interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information, and setting up of diligence reports.
- Help coordinate internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies.
- Determine opportunities for cross-selling other Aon products, services and solutions.
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement.
- Assist in the setup of Pitch documents and presentations.
- Educated to University level
- Experience working in an office environment
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience in an analyst or analytical role
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks such as segmentation
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the corporation and various business units
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner.
- Proven organisational capabilities.
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications
- Flexible work schedule; IP projects often involve tight timelines.
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- Some experience or knowledge of Intellectual Property or intangible assets from a legal or project or business perspective preferred
- Knowledge of risk/insurance policies preferred
- Project management experience (asset)
- Ability to travel 20% working time
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.