Aon is looking for an Operations Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions group in Fort Washington, PA or Chicago. This position can be a work from home or virtual.
Your impact as an Operations Specialist II
- Day to day accountability supporting Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions program book of business:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Sales / Underwriting with servicing new and renewal business.
- Work directly with clients to obtain NB and renewal submission details, including missing application details, loss runs,
- fleet schedule details, etc.
- Review policy documents for accuracy and deliver policy documents
- Work directly with clients to obtain MTC details and process Motor Carrier Filings and manage required filing documents to be delivered to clients.
- Assist sales with renewal solicitations within targeted timelines, including reaching out directly to clients to obtain required renewal information for underwriter.
- Manage daily phone coverage to assist clients with program questions, coverage and application questions, claim submission questions, etc.
- Provide continued client servicing to include binders, mid-term endorsements, certificates of insurance, Auto ID cards,
- Premium Finance Agreements, etc.
- Work directly with client to assist with maintenance of past due billing and Premium Financing Terms and ensure all accounts are paid current.
- Maintain insured files and clearly and appropriately document account to ensure adherence to Program standards
- Assist sales / underwriter with required program reporting
- Other Duties as Assigned
- P&C License Required or must be able to obtain within 3 months
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Excel and Word) Required
- Experience with Sales Force and ECerts a Plus
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service experience
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Technical Capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent property and casualty knowledge preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.