Aon is looking for a Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions group in Fort Washington, PA.
Your impact as an Broker
- Day to day accountability for Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions program book of business:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and service new and renewal business.
- Gather information from prospects, assess and consult on insurance needs
- Submit applications to underwriter and negotiate policy terms and costs
- Deliver quote proposals and provide overview of coverage terms
- Review and delivery of policy documents
- Investigate and answer coverage inquiries
- Insure renewal solicitations and sales within targeted timelines
- Manage daily phone coverage to achieve department standards
- Provide continued client servicing to include binders, mid-term endorsements, certificates of insurance, policy renewals, etc.
- Manage Billing and Premium Financing Terms
- Advise and assist clients on making claims on their policies
- Maintain insured files and clearly and appropriately document account to ensure adherence to Program standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and market underwriters
- Prepare and provide required program reporting
- Assist with marketing services as needed
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in clients' industries
- Capable of working on complex accounts with autonomy. Directing, placing and servicing mid-size accounts with minimal supervision for own portfolio of clients.
- Assists in the development of other team members.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- P&C License Required or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Client service experience
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Sales experience desired
Minimum Work Experience: Three - five years of Property & Casualty insurance, risk management or brokerage experience, preferably with a background in the commercial automobile and/or trucking industry.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent property and casualty knowledge preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.