Aon Is Looking For A Producer - Sales
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Risk Insurance group in Milwaukee, WI.
- Provide leadership to organize internal industry and product resources to introduce Aon’s value proposition and strategic plan.
- Sells value driven suite of services/solutions to targeted prospects. Must be able to interact with C-Suite level at prospects.
- Emphasis on cross-selling all Aon solutions.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current industry trends.
- Identifies, develops and cultivates prospects for Aon solutions and positions Aon to win the work.
- Ability to uncover and identify prospect needs, primary goals and corporate and departmental objectives is critical.
- May be responsible for planning, scheduling, resourcing and executing large projects/ programs.
- Serves as a senior member of the production team and may serve as a mentor or strategic advisor to other less seasoned producers
- Frequently interacts with senior level colleagues and prospects, frequently involving matters between different departments (i.e. – Finance and HR), other company divisions or units.
- Leads team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
- Leads collaborative effort among members of a project team to deliver results.
- Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
- Manage a team or play the lead role in the management of a portfolio of prospects’ business.
- Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to team members.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and experience and in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and our products and services.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years of experience selling Risk Management solutions and/or Health & Benefits insurance products.
- Experience preferably within the insurance industry.
- Active Life and Health or Property Casualty license is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.