Are you an Executive Search professional who is seeking the next challenge in your career? Do you enjoy supporting confidential searches and collaborating with senior executives? This may be the role for you!
As a senior leader within the Global Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with the Executive Leadership Team and the Head of US Recruitment on highly confidential searches. As a trusted recruiting and search partner, you will be expected to assist the firm in maintaining diverse external talent networks and pipelines.
What will your day look like?
Each day will be different, which will keep you on your toes. You may find yourself:
- Partnering closely with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Head of US Recruitment and aligned Recruiting Managers on strategy for talent as well as key stakeholders, such as HR directors, compensation and talent management, to ensure best-in-class service levels
- Developing strong partnerships with senior leadership and establishing a solid understanding of strategic, financial objectives and how they relate to hiring needs
- Showcasing your experience and skills by providing consultative talent acquisition guidance to senior leadership, ensuring the alignment to key objectives
- Engaging in full cycle recruiting with a high-touch, consultative approach
- Exercising your relationship skills as you manage agreements with retained search firms (e.g. Statement of Work, MSA review)
- Implementing and embedding talent strategies to identify and attract diverse executive talent
- Employing discretion as you lead highly confidential talent searches, providing both market and candidate insights
- Collaborating with TA Sourcing and Research team in the development of executive level talent prospects
- Developing comprehensive talent market maps as needed
What skills and experience will help you succeed in this role?
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Knowledge of talent recruitment and hiring process best practices
- Proven senior level sourcing experience
- Past senior leadership and executive leadership interaction and program management
- Senior project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Experience in building diversity recruitment strategies and partnering with Talent Acquisition and hiring teams to execute on that strategy
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- A solution-minded team player that offers innovative strategies in the acquisition of executive talent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and talent sourcing tools
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related major
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.