Aon Is Looking For An Assistant Vice President
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cyber Solutions insurance brokerage team at Aon.
Your impact as an Assistant Vice President within Aon’s Cyber Solutions (ACS) will directly be tied to you meeting or exceeding these expectations:
- Be responsive
- Be proactive
- Demonstrate advanced ability to present professionally in all elements of client facing (internal and external) including technical writing and verbal presentations
- Retain and grow assigned clients and prospects
- Be effective in client deliverables (e.g., creating presentations, proposals, etc.) and ensure all client work is accurate and professional; be seen by clients, prospects and AEs as a trusted advisor
- Be proficient on internal Aon/ACS policies, procedures and documents
- Demonstrate expertise in comparison and analysis of insurance policies and determination of needed enhancements by market to accomplish objectives, solve problems and identify business opportunities
- Be able to articulate the value proposition of Aon and Cyber Solutions
Job responsibilities are:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Cyber / E&O insurance marketplace and our team’s products and services
- Demonstrate ability to place a layered program ($50M+) from start to finish
- Own all aspects of client service for your assigned book of business and new business opportunities in coordination with other team members and by using the deal flow process; effectively communicate with other team members and administrative staff to ensure proper prioritization of workflow
- Utilize effective negotiation skills to improve broking results for clients
- Use data, own experience, others’ perspectives, and a clear methodology improve client programs and create opportunity with prospective client programs
- Provide broking status and continuous proactive service to clients during entire broking process and entire period of engagement by client
- Work in an Aon United fashion to cross-sell Cyber Solutions products and services
- Effectively utilize the claims and legal advocacy group for claim administration and counsel to assist with claim resolution
- Utilize effective underwriter relationships to improve broking results
- Proactively develop and execute on a pipeline strategy for new business
- Act as a mentor to more junior team members
- Drive utilization of all available technology throughout broking process and client service process
- Replicate effective products/solutions and develop broking opportunities
- Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce exposure
- At least 2-5 years of cyber/E&O underwriting or broking experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Willingness to obtain and maintain active P&C License
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.