Aon is looking for an Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions by supporting FSG’s Legal and Claims Practice Group in New York City.
Your impact as an Administrative Assistant
- Support claims advocates and attorneys of Legal and Claims Practice in coordinating and communicating claims correspondence.
- Provides high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
- Filling in when claim advocates are out of the office, noticing claims and assisting with claim issues.
- Submission of new claims on behalf of claims advocates.
- Creation and maintenance of electronic files and folders.
- High volume processing of mail in a paperless environment.
- Data entry and maintenance of claims database (RiskConsole and Windows Explorer).
- Research and follow up on outstanding responses from carriers.
- Provide general office support.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Must have 1-5 years of secretarial/administrative experience, working within a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience working within a paperless environment preferred
- Previous work experience at insurance / brokerage company preferred
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.