Aon Is Looking For A Health and Benefits Financial Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits business group within Aon. As a Health and Benefits Financial Consultant, you will report directly to the Vice President.
Your Impact As A Health and Benefits Senior Financial Consultant
- Regularly attend client meetings
- Maintain and manage open items lists to ensure you are providing each client with the agreed upon work
- Work follow up items assigned to you to resolution
- Conduct ad-hoc projects as needed using appropriate resources (HCR modeling, plan changes, etc.)
- Be responsible for all financial activities on client team
- Present marketing results to client
- Review financial caveats, deviations and other notes in proposals, add appropriate notes to the client RFP results presentation
- Negotiate with carriers as directed on rates, designs and plan provisions
- Assist in presenting results to client
- Develop executive summary on all key financial components of marketing and provide recommendations
- Provide financial modeling as needed on opportunity
- Participate in meeting presentations as requested
- Ensure all commissions have been disclosed and verified for each vendor
- Provide cost estimates for TRP and PCORI to all self-funded clients at the applicable time
- Collect and submit needed financial data for bench-marking projects using Greater Insight
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Three plus of years health and benefits underwriting experience, preferably in consulting environment.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong project management experience
- Client consulting experience
- Self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.