Aon is looking for a Program Manager
The Program Manager will be a part of multi-faceted, forward thinking team whose goal is to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the Health and Benefits Consulting Business group. The Program Manager is comfortable working both independently, as well as with clients, vendors, and Aon internal and external teams. They will help create a culture of focus and understanding that what we do isn’t just a closed workflow or managing a blueprint. They understand that what we do impacts the well-being of our colleagues, clients and clients’ employees.
Your impact as a Program Manager
The candidate will:
- Work independently across domain, operational and technology solutions
- Manage projects of significant size and complexity from beginning to end
- Seamlessly work with a global team of colleagues focused on client delivery, satisfaction and retention
The candidate is responsible for delivering a broad spectrum of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Oversees all aspects of the clients BenAdmin implementation and holds all teams accountable to project plan dates, decision process and a successful implementation
- Understands SaaS solutions and functional aspects of BenAdmin partners allowing potential gaps and functional impacts to be identified early to avoid Implementation and Ongoing issues
- Monitors multi- client operational measures to proactively manage client-level impacts across the platform (indirectly)
- Understands the contractual agreements and work with ben admin platform and Aon to ensure successful attainment of Service Level Agreements
- Owns escalations issues and manages resolution with colleagues, clients and panel partners for quick resolution
- Understands the project life cycle and deployment governance
- Implements risk mitigation plans created from trends identified across client base
- Works with a global team to deliver ongoing processes and verifies adherence through governance and relationships
- Initiates and implements continuous process improvement projects
- Escalates and manages potential E&O and opportunities to mitigate
- Works globally to ensure the Aon and BenAdmin solutions teams are delivering exceptional service to clients and their plan participants
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback from different levels of the organization
- Participates in ad hoc projects to support Aon business needs
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Characteristics of a successful candidate in this role are:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Vendor and client management experience
- Ben admin experience – Minimum 3 years Conflict management/Negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of vendor platform functionalities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships (internal and external clients)
- Strong project management skills
- Manage implementations and ongoing relationships and processes
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs; Work, Outlook, Power Point & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.2466616