Aon is looking for a Health AE Operations Analyst
Your impact as a Health AE Operations Analyst
This role will provide support to the U.S. Health Account Executive team in delivering on key objectives, including data analysis, communication support, and reporting. This colleague will be responsible for identifying and executing process improvements that lead to year-over-year efficiencies in his or her particular work areas. As a member of the Health AE Operations team, this colleague will support strategic functional areas to help ensure that the business effectively meets and exceeds its goals surrounding financials, segments, clients, and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analytical Thinking – Gains an accurate understanding of the project situation and quickly recognizes when additional information is required. Maintains the necessary foresight to identify potential complications and acts swiftly to avoid and/or resolve these issues. Analyzes requests and proposes alternative solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency, where applicable.
- Communication – Demonstrates a professional approach and strong oral/written communication skills.
- Attention to Detail – Processes requests thoroughly and accurately. Completes work diligently and carefully up front to avoid re-work later.
- Project Management – Establishes priorities for multiple tasks/projects based on timeliness, importance, and urgency of project completion. Ensures that all work obstacles are addressed to minimize wasted time and is able to reprioritize projects as required. Accepts the delegation of responsibilities from management team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of work product. Communicates with team on a regular basis to ensure expectations are aligned, transitions of work are smooth, and project completion is timely.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 2-4 Years of work experience
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications preferred or equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.