International Claims Analyst
Aon are currently recruiting a International Claims Analyst to join our team in Chelmsford.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Aon Underwriting Managers
AUM undertakes underwriting and claims handling services on behalf of insurers and delivers expertise in specific product ranges or trade sectors. AUM focuses on commercial insurance products across Accident and Health, Property and Casualty, Financial Lines and Marine sectors. AUM fulfils many of the roles of an insurance company - underwrites (evaluates the risks and exposures of potential clients against the insurance covers), prices (determines the premium that is charged to insure that risk), issues policies, mid-term adjustments and renewals and on some facilities, manages the claims handling and settlement.
AUM has an in-depth understanding of the diverse range of solutions that we offer and our insurance products are specially designed and unique to Aon.
About the Role
Your impact as a International Claims Analyst:
- In this new role the successful applicant will take lead on claims information gathering and reporting of a $500m+ international, multi-product portfolio.
- Principle advisor to insurer carrier partners and to AUM executives being responsible as first point of contact for losses / notifications under AUM products.
- To represent AUM in meetings with underwriters, insurers and clients as may be required.
- Create large claims database to notify markets and AUM underwriters of loss quantum’s.
- Working with Exposure Management and reporting to markets on CAT related events (Predicted and actual losses).
- Liaising with in-house actuaries for reserving and ULR reporting purposes.
- Accurately assess and maintain appropriate reserves on claims.
- Leverage our data to support improved carrier capabilities.
- Work in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and skills:
- Strong claims knowledge of Insurance Industry across multiple products.
- Understanding of claims reporting on CAT related events.
- Good level of technical claims processing knowledge.
- Team player / team-building ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organisation levels.
- Ability to analyse numerical data / spreadsheets is a fundamental requirement.
- Attention to detail and achieving high professional standards.
- Able to work proactively without direct supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Accurate and timely delivery of goals.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application