Aon Is Looking for an ABS Integrated Partner Manager Lead
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our ABS Global Contact Center business group within Aon, candidates located in one of our Aon offices may be considered and the role could also support a virtual candidate. As an Integrated Partner Manager Lead in ABS Global Contact Center, you will report directly to the Integrated Partner Management Leader.
Your Impact as an ABS Integrated Partner Manager Lead
The Integrated Partner Manager Lead for ABS Global Contact Center is a dynamic, diverse and strategic role within ABS Global Contact Center. The Partner Manager will report to the Partner Management Leader and is a conduit between the ABS Global Contact Center, the lines of Aon business supported and the external Integrated Partners (IP) delivering contingent labor through ABS Global Contact Center in support of Aon business delivery. The Integrated Partner manager is a cross-functional, business-facing, individual contributor role and must be able to build trusting and credible relationships with the Integrated Partners supporting ABS Global Contact Center. Frequent interaction occurs across multiple internal and external key stakeholders to meet the contractual obligations, resolve IP issues that are raised or created, develop IP staffing strategy, and align with managed service provider to ensure IP technology support to deliver service center excellence in support of the Aon lines of business supported by ABS Contact Center.
- Maintain and manage Integrated Partner (IP) Contracts, Service Level performance, and Integrated Partner performance in support of the Lines of Business (LOB) leveraging ABS Contact Center services
- Manage and expand IP relationship, capabilities, and process to drive continuous improvement, proactive planning, increase quality, and year over year efficiency through excellent service and expanding the types of services delivered
- Perform advanced strategy and proactive project consulting to include the following:
- IP Location strategy
- SLA/KPI setting
- Pricing strategy
- Leading-edge program approaches
- Results/Outcomes Measurement
- Provide consultative leadership focused on broader business objectives
- Take ownership of outcomes
- Engage resources across ABS or Aon to implement new IP’s and/or as new work is added to ABS
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Build relationships with Integrated Partners and key stake-holders across multiple levels of their organization
- Foster operational collaboration between IP’s and LOB’s
- RFP projects in support of adding new Partners
- Develop annual staffing strategy plans
- Exhibit leadership in business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Leads/facilitate complex cross-functional meetings to measurable results
- Foster effective, cross-functional collaboration, share business background and goals, measure results, share ideas, identify process improvements, provide timely and regular Integrated Partner performance status updates
- Oversee Integrated Partner contract negotiations and technical expertise to stand-up new Partners
- Act as strategic resource for key stakeholders across ABS Global Contact Center, Lines of Business supported by ABS Contact Center and other Aon colleagues to deliver Aon United
- Exhibit thought leadership—understand and be able to articulate ideas, risks, and solutions to ensure service delivery goals are achieved
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5-8+ years Contact Center and Vendor Management background
- Client facing experience at a consulting company, insurance company, brokerage or in the Health and Benefits discipline.
- Negotiating skills
- Staffing strategy experience
- Complex project management experience
- Broad business knowledge/perspective
- Team building skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Exhibit thought leadership--understand and be able to articulate ideas to clients
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent years of industry experience
- Advance degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.`