- Automatous role based in our small Tokoroa Branch
- Develop or build on your existing leadership experience!
We are currently looking for a senior broker to lead and be the face of our Tokoroa Branch across both commercial and rural divisions. As the face of this region you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders within a portfolio of clients and internal stakeholders.
You will report into our Regional Manager and this role will have a direct report. If you consider yourself a passionate and driven broker or have a passion for sales with an Agriculture focus, this is a great opportunity to step into next!
Rewarded with a salary, company provided vehicle and a generous bonus scheme, with backing from the strong Aon brand, this role could be a lucrative opportunity for you. With plenty of future career opportunities across the Aon network, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career within a fast-growing global business.
Currently we have 13 branches in the Waikato and the region prides its self on working as a wider team and supporting all branches within the region. Amoungst the branches there is a high level of experience and knowledge that is readily available and freely shared. Regular Regional training meetings are held that allow for frequent interaction between all staff in the Waikato.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsibility for growth, retention and financial targets of the branch
- Effective account planning
- Building and maintaining key strategic client and insurer relationships
- Providing a consultative approach around technical, managerial, product and educational support
- Ensuring retention and growth of existing portfolio through the provision of superior and consistent client delivery
- Identifying and driving new business activity that leads to the overall growth the branch.
- Strategic planning to ensure continued success
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Proven experience in a similar role where you have led a small team is preferred but we are open to people wanting to take the next step.
- Agri or proven sales insurance experience would be advantageous
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders and build strategic relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and assist others
- Good organisation, planning and strategic skills - can do attitude
- Innovative approach with a strong solution focus
If you are looking for a career move that will ensure you keep building on your leadership skills and have the industry experience, we are keen to hear from you. Your technical business acumen and commitment to developing and mentoring staff will see you thrive in this role.
How to Apply
Apply online today!
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.2472007