- Manage a portfolio of mid-market, multi-state and national clients
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Be part of a collaborative and experienced national team
We are looking for a Client Executive to manage a portfolio of workers’ compensation business and assist in driving growth within Sydney and the wider NSW region. Supported by award-winning and industry-recognised learning and development initiatives, and experienced management, you will use your consultative approach to provide first-class service to your clients.
Further to this role the candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing and risk management solutions
- Identifying revenue enhancement opportunities within the designated portfolio
- Continual business development within new and existing accounts to cross-sell the full spectrum of Aon services
- Managing essential interface with Client Service Support, Claims and Broking teams
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong knowledge of the NSW workers compensation market, ideally with further knowledge/ exposure to other states
- Experience managing your own client portfolio or ability to demonstrate your consultancy capabilities
- A strong pro-active, resourceful and persistent approach to business development
- First-class communication, report writing and presentation skills
- An innovative and collaborative approach, with a team player attitude
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible Insurance professional to progress their career in a diverse and challenging role.
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
With close to 1800 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.