· Exciting opportunity to build a profile in Aon and manage the Pukekohe Branch
· Manage a team of 4 staff and a portfolio of commercial clients
· Aon offers a competitive salary plus vehicle and attractive benefits!
As “the face” of the branch in this hands-on Branch Manager role, you’ll be focusing on managing relationships with existing clients as well as identifying new business development opportunities to drive continued growth and profitability within the surrounding region. Managing and supporting your team, you’ll be developing their potential through providing ongoing training and support as required.
The Branch Manager has responsibility for growing the branch, localising regional growth strategies, and building a strong talented team.
Recently relocated to brand new facilities, this modern branch will see you be part of the Waikato region with the role reporting into the Regional Manager for the Waikato.
Key focus responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of branch activities, sales and P&L
- Growing the branch portfolio through pro-active methods
- Leading, coaching and motivating team members to achieve retention and new business growth targets
- Over-sight of existing commercial book, which includes a number of complex high-incomeaccounts.
- Proactively marketing to clients, identifying opportunities and designing appropriate service strategies
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to ensure service standards are exceeded
- Owning people/ talent strategy
A highly motivated, polished and passionate people leader, you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your leadership capabilities and have a positive impact as a key leader within this regional branch. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrable success in leading teams in a professional business
- Commercial insurance broking experience is required or within Financial Services.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills allowing you to embed yourself within the local community
- Passionate about building a high performing culture and empowering your team
- Previous people management experience including performance management, coaching and mentoring
- Well developed and proven communication skills
The branch has a mixture of commercial, domestic and rural clients. To be a successful leader you will need to bring with you your innovation, motivation to succeed and passion for ensuring and enabling our clients are our number one priority – relocate to your dream lifestyle without sacrificing your career!
With approx. 900 employees in New Zealand, we join an employee base of 50,000 people globally, working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.2472658