Aon is currently recruiting a Account Manager to join our team in Guangzhou.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The major responsibility of a Account Manager is account management, such as managing and supervising account manager and key users, as well as daily operations including budget and administration.
- Customer service job including:
- Manage high-end customers and other major accounts in Shanghai branch office;
- Deal with all aspects of projects;
- Create profit using current client resources;
- Lead and train other team members;
- Supervise account executive’s daily work;
- Lead project management activities;
- Ensure efficient and effective team work;
- Achieve established business objectives;
- Provide sales report to management;
- Attend client meetings;
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing clients;
- Complete administrative work as required
- Familiar with all types of insurance products
- Proficient in computer skills
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3-5 years of insurance-related experience, foreign company experience preferred
- China Insurance Broker License holders preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2452928