Aon is currently recruiting a Contact Center Representative to join our team in Shanghai.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Accurately answering queries and questions by following procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs.
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service for all internal and external customers.
- Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
- Contributing to the team, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioral standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
- Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 1 year administrative assistant/clerical experience, call center or phone based customer service experience will be a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with diverse individuals and situations
- Working knowledge of computers and standard office equipment with the ability to utilize the Internet
- Basic knowledge about general compensation and benefits will be a plus
- Excellent customer service, teamwork spirit and have high sense of responsibility
- Be able to learn fast and work under pressure
- Proficient English spoken and written skills
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2463132