Aon is currently recruiting an IT Associate - Technology Support to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Join a specialised team supporting Greater China
- Opportunity to provide excellent customer service and make a positive impact
- Permanent position with flexible working arrangements
Join a newly formed team within our IT Team - Greater China which provide technical support to all business units of Greater China. The aim is to provide greater knowledge sharing, in swarming teams working in real-time rather than escalation under IT supporting model. Countries supported include: Taiwan, Hong Kong, China as part of service centre.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide helpdesk/remote IT support and troubleshooting, as well as, managing and asset management
- IT Support covering:Log, track, update, resolve and escalate Service Centre Incidents and RequestsLog, track, update, resolve and escalate Service Centre Incidents and RequestsAchieving customer satisfaction targets
- PC/Laptop/Phone/Printer/mobile phone hardware, Windows Desktop & Business Applications;
- Server administration, Active Directory maintenance (add/delete user/group policy); Backup Server administration;
- Basic Networking troubleshooting for business users (include remote offices)
- Working as part of a virtual team
- Participating in swarming collaboration teams to resolve tickets with high levels of first point of contact, learn and share knowledge and cross skilling
- Work with CTS colleagues in other countries to provide a holistic IT support in the region
- Take initiative to provide ideas to improve proficiency
You will have experience in an IT technical support role ideally within corporate Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance environments. You will be able to demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service, strong probing, problem solving and active listening skills along with the ability to organise and prioritise your work.Good all-rounded tech skills on desktop support and, server administration: computer and and back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, backup server and basic Networking)
You will be part of a virtual team with exposure to a variety of clients across region and will therefore need to have excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Occasionally you may be required to work slightly adjusted hours to accommodate for projects.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2462160