Aon is currently recruiting an Assistant Account Executive - Health Solutions to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Support Account Managers on consultative services to clients
- Handle client enquiries and liaise with insurers and service providers
- Work closely with underwriters on policy matters
- Check policy documents and prepare debit notes
- Provide support in data analytics and result interpretation
- Maintain the quality and timeliness of client deliverables, provide assistance in report development in clear and concise manner
- Process post-renewal documents and follow up
- University graduate, with minimum 1 year of working experience in Employee Benefits in broker firm(s) or insurance company(ies) preferred
- Passed in IIQE papers I, II, III & IV is preferred
- Detail-oriented, customer focused with effective client communication skills
- Proactive, multi-tasker and able to work independently and as a team
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2465507