Aon is currently recruiting Executive/Senior Executive, Aon Global Client Network (AGCN) to join our team in KL Office.
Headquartered in London, Aon Malaysia was established in 1967. Today, with over 100 qualified professionals based in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, Aon Malaysia is one of the leading service providers in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital consulting in Malaysia.
Aon is the leading risk and insurance advisor and broker in the world. We have the most extensive office footprint in the industry, an exclusive network of owned broking centers of excellence, and an unsurpassed range of industry knowledge and expertise. Tapping into our global network and service strength, Aon Malaysia leverages its extensive local experience to help safeguard and advance our clients’ business. Over the years, Aon Malaysia has contributed significantly to our customers in minimizing their total cost of risk and insurance, and protecting their assets, people, profitability, and the integrity of their brand name.
For more information on Aon Malaysia, please visit www.aon.com/malaysia/
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the incumbent has the responsibility of servicing AGCN clients, administering premium collection, client file the maintenance and global relationship with the AGCN offices. The incumbent will also be responsible in assisting the Team Leader in client facing activities and attend to client / AGCN office enquiries in an efficient and professional manner. Such enquiries may be related to claims, premiums, market and products.
1. Review client files regularly, analyze and identify scope of cover required and check adequacy of existing cover.
2. Handle all routine enquiries and transactions of the assigned clients.
3. Respond to routine enquiries and correspondence and prepare appropriate responses to Global offices for discussion with the Team Leader.
4. Develop and prepare underwriting specifications, proposal, insurance summaries and correspondence with client and Global office.
5. Follow-up with clients on premium collections.
6. Follow-up on outstanding broking matters timely and accurately.
7. Review client coverage to be submitted to insurance companies for accuracy.
8. Review accuracy of insurance quotations from Insurer.
9. Issue broking slips for insurance billings.
10. Check details of policy to ensure full compliance with procedures and regulations.
11. Ensure that the Team Leader is kept informed of all pertinent issues or problems.
Education & Qualifications/ Expected Experiences:
- Degree and relevant working experience in the insurance industry of other industry managing sales and client interaction.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Medical, Education Support, Loans, Dental, Office Parking Subsidy, Optical, GTL, GPA, GHS, Annual Increment, Bonus, Long Service Award etc.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2465332