Aon is currently recruiting Executive/Senior Executive, Corporate in Kuala Lumpur Office.
Headquartered in London, Aon Malaysia was established in 1967. Today, with over 100 qualified professionals based in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, Aon Malaysia is one of the leading service providers in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital consulting in Malaysia.
Aon is the leading risk and insurance advisor and broker in the world. We have the most extensive office footprint in the industry, an exclusive network of owned broking centers of excellence, and an unsurpassed range of industry knowledge and expertise. Tapping into our global network and service strength, Aon Malaysia leverages its extensive local experience to help safeguard and advance our clients’ business. Over the years, Aon Malaysia has contributed significantly to our customers in minimizing their total cost of risk and insurance, and protecting their assets, people, profitability, and the integrity of their brand name.
For more information on Aon Malaysia, please visit www.aon.com/malaysia/
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the incumbent has the responsibility of servicing a portfolio of clients and new prospects jointly with the Team Leader. The incumbent will be responsible in assisting the Team Leader in all client/prospect facing activities in an efficient and professional manner
1. Review client files regularly, analyze and identify scope of cover required and check adequacy of existing cover
2. Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed
3. Ensure that all quotations, insurance summaries and billings are correct and complete before releasing to insurer and clients/prospects
4. Respond to non-routine enquiries
5. Follow-up with insurers on policy documents, check policy to ensure it matches with the coverage confirmed to client, notify insurer of any discrepancies and follow-up on their amendment
6. Ensure full compliance with company’s internal policies and procedures as well as the local insurance regulatory requirements at all times
7. Make clients aware of the premium warranty due date and cash-before-cover regulations and closely follow-up with clients on premium collections
8. Develop new business from existing and potential clients
9. Ensure that the Team Leader is kept informed of all pertinent issues or problems
10. Monitor, guide and counsel all support personnel (if assigned) including on the job training to upgrade their knowledge and skills
11. Ensure optimum cover is provided to clients at best possible rate from insurers
12. Lead and monitor day to day operations and ensure client’s insurance requirements and needs are handled efficiently and competently
13. Ensure the prompt preparation and submission of all required monthly reports/updates to Team Leader or Head of Department
14. Actively involved in non-routine and complex claims and coordinate/work closely with Claims Department to settle claims efficiently and satisfactorily for client
Education & Qualifications/ Expected Experiences
- Degree and relevant working experience in the insurance industry of other industry managing sales and client interaction.
Skills & Knowledge
- Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power Point)
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Medical, Education Support, Loans, Dental, Office Parking Subsidy, Optical, GTL, GPA, GHS, Annual Increment, Bonus, Long Service Award etc.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2460738