Aon is currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to join our team in Shanghai.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Developing, maintaining and extending relationships in existing client organisations
- Developing new multi-level relationships in new client organisations
- Ensuring client expectations are exceeded within propositions put forward
- Actively creating opportunities to get cut-e’s message into the market, e.g. through meetings, events, information networks, media channels
- Monitoring the market to keep up-to-date with market trends and competitor activity
- Creating persuasive proposal documents / presentations
- Maintaining accurate sales pipeline data, tracking opportunities, contacts etc.
- Managing the timely delivery of sales documents when activating new projects
- Supporting marketing and PR activity as appropriate
- Considering ways to innovate with clients to keep them engaged
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial role
- Knowledge of and experience in selling HR talent assessment and development solutions with a professional firm
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial drive and ability to cope with ambiguity is essential
- A good team player who enjoys working with a multi-cultural, likeminded team
- Resourceful and result-oriented to all initiatives
- A people-oriented person with proven client development and relationship management experience and abilities
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Career-driven and a strong desire to grow with the business
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2462552