Aon is currently recruiting a <JOB TITLE> to join our team in <LOCATION>.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The Opportunity (highlight the unique selling propositions of the role) <OPTIONAL Job Selling Point overview>
- Re-iterate the job title and highlight the business unit and division in this section.
- Why has the role come about?
- Demonstrate understanding of role responsibilities from PD (3-4 bullet points on key responsibilities)
- What are the position objectives? Illustrate how this role will impact the business and clients.
- Highlight progression opportunities from the role
- Explain why a candidate would wish to perform this role and join Aon / this particular
- business unit,
- Sell location if required.
Requirements <Criteria/ What will the candidate need to bring to this role? >
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469904