Aon is currently recruiting an Account Executive to join our team in Bangkok, Thailand.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Telephone marketing; registration of complaints; co-ordination of account servicing; timely collection of premium; preparation of template quotations and presentation materials; compliance; attend customer and prospect presentations with managers; assist in the preparation of budgets.
- To respond to customer inquiries in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Such inquiries may be related to claims, members, premiums, market or product information. To record and log complaints and communicate them to Marketing Manager
- Assessment of customer sales and marketing opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials
- Co-ordinate renewal process and renewal strategy input to sales team
- Monitors compliance issues
- Effective at cross-selling for interdependency
- Follow-up with renewal offer and placement confirmation
- Assisting in the development and implementation of external marketing activities with the objective of introducing new business and new clients or of marketing new product opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Insurance field or other related fields.
- At least 3 years group insurance industry experience
- Good interpersonal and excellent communications skills
- Service-minded and able to handle internal/external complaints
- Organized, Self-learner, Self-starter, able to work under pressure
- Written and spoken fluency in Thai and average English
- Proficient in Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469059