Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Claims Executive to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Assess and offer advice/advocacy on claim matters to clients, provides loss analysis/claims report and regular claims review with clients and insurers;
- Active follow up on claims with clients/adjusters/insurers to ensure prompt, fair and reasonable settlement from insurers;
- Assess/verify documents received from clients/adjusters/insurers;
- Manage and maintain good client and insurer relationships;
- Provide claims support to various departments;
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned.
- Diploma/Degree holder or ACII/AAII qualifications and equivalent preferred;
- CGI/HI or relevant insurance qualification;
- Strong knowledge in general claims;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience;
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Able to multi-task, process initiative and is a team player;
- Able to work independently and interact with different levels of clients or colleagues;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2470656