Aon is currently recruiting an Account Assistant - Health Solutions to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The job incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management and client servicing support to the existing and potential clients. Duties include:
- Working closely with Account Managers / Executives on overall administration of Health & Benefits programs.
- Preparing reports/proposals and other documentations as required.
- Checking on policy documents and endorsements.
- Providing administrative and client servicing support to the business line
- University graduate with at least 1 year working experience
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Good analytical skill and detailed minded
- Good interpersonal skill and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of computer skills including MS Word, Powerpoint & Chinese typing and have strong Excel skills
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2470900