Aon is currently recruiting an Associate Application Developer to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon’s Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore, Dublin and Krakow is the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The Centre delivers data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions. We believe in the power of diverse talent to generate innovative solutions for our clients, and work across Data & Analytics services to drive the next wave of commercial analytics products for Aon.
ACIA’s Retirement & Investment team is currently looking for App Developer to help expand the delivery capabilities of our analytics solutions, which serves the needs of the firm’s clients and investment consultants worldwide. This role provides great exposure to the business, and the opportunity to take part in product development/implementation, training and support.
- Work closely with product owner(s), investment analysts and other developers on the requirements, design and delivery of web-based analytics applications for the Investment Consulting domain.
- Design, develop and maintain performant, robust web applications, APIs, with opportunities to work on database and related systems. Ensure on-time delivery and maintain proper documentations.
- Adhere to development/testing standards and processes.
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for on-going improvements, e.g. code refactoring and bug fixing.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and ensure effective operation of business systems through Level 2/3 support of application incidents, code/data fixes, testing & release processes.
- Track and report on progress to local App Developer Lead and Product Owner(s)
- Leverage capabilities of Aon’s Data Analytics Service Platform and integrate our solutions with data engineering and data analytics tools.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of frontend Java-script development framework and concepts, and experience with single page applications (SPAs) using browser-based technologies such as Type-script, React/Angular, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of .Net Framework, C#, Web API, etc.
- Knowledge of development best practices (Object-Oriented programming, unit testing, etc.).
- Open to new skills and able to learn quickly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469867