Aon is currently recruiting an IT Service Centre Team Lead to join our team in Manila.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Day to day running of the APAC Service Centre
- Staff Rostering / Shift Changes / Performance Reviews
- Ensure team is meeting SLA's on daily core areas:
- Phone Queue
- Ticket Queue (New/Unassigned, Triage, Backlog, Aged)
- System Access / Onboarding
- Assist Head of Service Centre in
- Conducting weekly team meetings
- Weekly / Monthly reports
- Cio Pulse Survey responses
- On-Boarding and training of new staff
- Monitoring Service Quality of Service Centre
- Ticket Escalations & Complaints
- Attendance to other team meetings as required
- Change Control Meeting
- Problem Management Meeting
- Post Incident Reviews
- Major Incident Management
- Coordinating comms to the business & IT stakeholders
- Coordinating relevant teams to work together
- Preparing master ticket & Problem record if required
- Attending Quality Service Reviews (formerly known as PIR's - Post Incident Reviews)
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2471213