Aon is currently recruiting a Project Based .Net Developer to join our team in Makati.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Develop functional and appealing responsive web applications based on usability
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Support application deployment as required
- Follow all Aon development standards and methodologies
- Participate in technical solution/code review and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with other developers and QAs to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Sprint Planning: participate in team Sprint Planning sessions by providing effort estimates and feedback on development tasks
- Product Owner & Sponsor Demo & UAT: Participates in Product Owner Reviews, by providing feedback on the functionality being reviewed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with server-side language and technology, ASP.Net, Web APIs for implementing web technologies
- Experience with MVC, OOP and Infragistics
- Experience developing with MS SQL stored procedures and queries
- Must have hands on SQL Server development experience
- Experience with Angular is a plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server development experience is a plus
- Experience with VBA is a plus
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Client phasing experience is a plus
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2471239