Aon is currently recruiting an Associate /Senior Consultant – Executive Compensation to join our team in Makati.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Perform governance research and complete analyses for shareholder meetings of US publicly traded companies (with a focus on industry- or topic-specific areas)
- Gather data based on information in the company’s public documents
- Research policy related issues and support staff in their completion of such project
- Read and understand Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) filings (annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases, proxy statements) and other company disclosures
- Develop understanding of governance issues, primarily around executive and director compensation
- Gain expertise in proxy voting policies of Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc., Glass Lewis & Co., and those of investors
- Interact with internal and external contacts regarding deliverables
- Complete client specific reports and/or policy related projects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent writing and research abilities; proofreading skills and attention to detail; and well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, a self-driven work ethic, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Good grasp of corporate governance issues, especially executive compensation
- Familiarity with SEC filings
- Knowledgeable in excel and basic SQL is highly preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2471955