Aon is currently recruiting a Relationship Manager to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
McLagan is the leading performance and reward consulting firm providing benchmarking and advisory services to the financial services industry. Our clients include every leading global financial services firm, as well as regional and boutique organisations that operate within various sub-sectors such as investment management, capital markets, commercial banking, and wealth. At our core focus is helping clients make critical business decisions by leveraging the unique combination of our in-depth financial services industry knowledge, performance/data products, and proven consulting expertise. More information about McLagan is available at https://mclagan.aon.com
We have an immediate need for a Relationship Manager to join our Banking & Capital Markets Consulting Practice in the Hong Kong office. This role will join a dynamic team of industry experts with a particular focus on the Equities industry. Your contributions will have meaningful impact on the business decisions made by our clients’ senior leaders, including executive management and boards of directors.
The Relationship Manager will be able to manage clients in the Institutional Equities industry. This includes ownership and delivery of data related products and advising clients on trends, performance and client strategy. They should possess strong equities industry knowledge and be able to develop, maintain and enhance products and client relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing bank and brokerage firm relationships
- Deliver quarterly results to senior management teams at leading investment banks
- Complete complex analyses
- Identify revenue/up-sell opportunities for existing client base
- Conduct data integrity audits to ensure quality of the product
- Mentor and provide guidance to more junior staff as the team grows
- Support the growth objectives aligned with Company’s direction
- 2-5 years client facing experience (Banking/Equities experience highly preferred)
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate complex industry and data themes to clients
- Ability and desire to face clients and become a trusted advisor to them
- Ability to be relied upon and work autonomously without supervision
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong mathematical and/or analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working within the equities industry
- Mandarin speaking
This position suits someone who is highly driven and proactive with their career ambitions. The successful candidate will face a steep learning curve and with the right attitude will be exposed to exciting growth potential and career development, competitive and incentive-based compensation as well as very flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2471818