Aon is currently recruiting a Associate Director to join our team in Shanghai.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Leads to or assist team leader to achieve sub-team’s yearly budget and new business development plan
- Leads to provide distinctive total solutions for key accounts or important clients
- Provides guidance and on-job training to junior staff, make sure to carry out Company standards, Broker Guides, System requirements, E&O Compliance, etc. among sub-team members
- Play a coach role in sub-team members’ development of their new skills and knowledge
- Perform other duties or projects as reasonably assigned by team leader from time to time
- 7+ years working experience in insurance industry
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Professional insurance qualification, Sound knowledge in insurance products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially with senior executives from different cultural background
- Good negotiation、problem-solving skills and excellent project management skills
- Customer-oriented and aggressive in achieving business targets
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Chinese Insurance Broker License is preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469769