Aon is currently recruiting an Actuarial Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon’s Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore, Dublin and Krakow is the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The Centre delivers data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions. We believe in the power of diverse talent to generate innovative solutions for our clients, and work across Data & Analytics services to drive the next wave of commercial analytics products for Aon.
As an Actuarial Analyst for Aon Health Solutions in the center, you will help in the designing, driving and delivering actuarial and analytical solutions and programs to our key stakeholders across Aon’s global health and benefits solutions.
You will work on multi-discipline project teams of actuaries, data scientists, developers and analysts. The work ranges from building/designing graphing or advanced analytics solutions to helping develop actuarial software and digital tools used in Aon by our consulting teams.
- Analysis of and health and benefits plan data
- Develop actuarial models and applications following agile develop methodologies (C# or Python)
- Create mock-ups, prototypes and technical work flows using wireframe or any other business process tools.
- Provide relevant insights into historical healthcare benefits utilization patterns and costs that culminates in profiling of organizational health risk for future risk management
- Work with Health & Benefit regional and local market stakeholders to develop and refine our health data analytics strategy
- Seek and provide peer review to ensure high quality client deliverables
- Develop general consulting skills, knowledge and exposures
- Supporting existing analytical applications
- Bachelor’s in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, computer science, finance or a related field
- Studying towards actuarial credentialing preferred
- Some programming experience (and a desire to learn more)
- Min 3 years industry experience (health insurance or health related work preferred)
- Experience with insurance specific applications (Axis, MG-Alfa, Pro-Val) or similar software a plus
- Adaptability; able to learn quickly, specifically with regards to technology and software solutions
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently
- Collaborate with global stakeholders across various time zones
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2470559