Aon is currently recruiting a QA Automation Developer to join our team in Singapore.
Aon’s breadth of product offerings and global reach give us access to information providing a unique opportunity to build lasting and differentiating innovations for clients. But for Aon to capitalize on these opportunities requires a globally coordinated effort, an effort that the Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore will provide.
As a QA automation developer in ACIA, one can expect to learn the industry best practices in technology with regards to implementation and design coupled with the flexibility to inject new ideas to stay ahead of the competition. Coupled with on the job training as well as guidance by the senior QA lead on the team, this is a role that will be part of the talent growth strategy of Aon. Being successful in this role would lead to technical and people leadership opportunities in the future.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Assist with design and execution of manual tests for new and existing products
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software defects
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Collaborate with the development team members and product owners to ensure consistent QA process is followed
- Work closely with developers to understand the product
- Identify scenarios for test automation from existing test plans or create scenarios based on new features / enhancements
- Assist with creating and maintaining automation test scripts
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience in performing functional, regression and exploratory testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with Selenium (C#/Python bindings) or any automated testing tools
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2470304