Aon is currently recruiting an Account Manager - Health Solutions to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The incumbent will be responsible to assist the business line department in providing account management to the existing and potential clients. Duties include:
- Managing and providing high quality broking services to our existing clients
- Achieving business growth by penetration from current portfolio and by prospects
- Liaise with insurers and service providers to ensure smooth renewal and tackle related issues
- Perform claims data analytics and result interpretation for renewal preparation
- Maintain the quality and timeliness of client deliverables, responsible for report development in clear and concise manner
- Support various projects as assigned by Supervisor
- University graduate with minimum 5 years of working experience in Employee Benefits in broker firm or insurance company(ies)
- Holder of FLMI or passed in IIQE Paper I, II, III & IV are preferred
- Mature and be a self-starter
- Good organization skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytics and negotiations skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2467944