Aon is currently recruiting a .NET Architect to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon’s Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore, Dublin and Krakow is the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The Centre delivers data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions. We believe in the power of diverse talent to generate innovative solutions for our clients, and work across Data & Analytics services to drive the next wave of commercial analytics products for Aon.
- Lead projects from a technical aspect by providing solution analysis, technical team coordination, design and development of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide application design expertise, technical direction, and
assistance within the application development team
- Enforce alignment to the application development strategy across the various teams to leverage synergies between projects and work items
- Propose, design and develop the foundation of an application during its inception that fits into the overall application development strategy.
- Able to participate in hands-on development with the team during the development lifecycle.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to the development team when required for complex issues
- Prepare technical documentation of application design and architecture.
- Actively research on emerging technologies in support of application development
efforts and make recommendations
- Able to communicate clearly between technology teams and the business teams to ensure that the technical direction is aligned with the business requirements
- Conduct code reviews and sharing sessions with regards to best practices in application design and development
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a full stack .NET developer
- Has played a role as the application architect or the lead developer for a team through a couple of full application development lifecycles
- Strong knowledge in data structures, design patterns and algorithms.
- Has hands-on working knowledge in areas of application performance optimization and memory management
- Extensive knowledge on areas of scalability, testability and maintainability.
- Solid experience in CI/CD toolsets and modern build pipelines
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2468106