Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon’s Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore, Dublin and Krakow is the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The Centre delivers data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions. We believe in the power of diverse talent to generate innovative solutions for our clients, and work across Data & Analytics services to drive the next wave of commercial analytics products for Aon.
The successful candidate will join the Client Solutions team based in Singapore. The Client Solutions team helps Aon understand and interpret our client data, and provides analytics to help us make better strategic decisions to develop our business.
Covering all stages of the prospect and client lifecycle, the team’s capabilities are focused on supporting and enabling Aon’s new go-to-market growth strategy “Aon United”. Aon United focus on building greater collaboration across the firm’s solution lines, driving systematic adoption of the most effective approaches for creating value for Aon clients and enhancing our sales engine.
The team delivers client-centric global initiatives across geographies and solution lines, with the objective to embed actionable client analytics and drive performance growth. Our initiatives currently include Sales Effectiveness, Local Market Planning, Articulating Value, Global Client Profitability and Cross Sell.
- Partner with the business to deliver value-added insights to support senior management in strategic decision-making
- This often involves conducting colleague interviews, presentations, facilitating workshops, producing decks, creating models, working with global senior leaders and engaging with external consultants to understand, articulate, quantify and translate business problems into recommendations.
- Translate data into insights that drives targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders
- Propose ways of analyzing data that aligns with client objectives
- Identify data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, account management and operational processes
- Project-led country deployments of Client Solutions initiatives which include:
- Project management of initiatives with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure delivery of results within stipulated timelines
- Partner closely with local country to source data inputs, address data quality challenges and determine configuration requirements
- Working with internal and global team members to implement recommendations towards a positive and sustainable outcome.
- Conceptualizing solutions, rolling out and testing products, working with countries to ensure the solution is tailored, and overseeing product maintenance.
- Own 2-4 countries and be responsible for country relationship which may involve team’s full suite of products.
- Translating end user requests into technical requirements for our development team
- Data management and Model delivery:
- Data, both internal and external comes in all shapes and forms. As part of their role all team members must understand new datasets, reconcile reports, cleanse data, create joins and apply business logic. The ability to “roll up your sleeves” will be critical
- Compile, understand, analyze data, and derive meaningful insights
- Support development of new analytical tools through design, testing and implementation
- Degree in Commerce, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics or related analytical fields.
- Three to Six years relevant experience.
- Keen interest in consulting and using data and analytics to change organizational behavior.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and organize work with attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Coding (Python/SQL) and the ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI would be advantageous.
- Occasional international travel required
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2467876