Aon Is Looking For An Enrollment Services Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Aon Voluntary Benefits & Enrollment Solutions, in Lake Mary, FL.
Your Impact As An Enrollment Services Manager
- Collaborate with management and team to develop a strategy for meeting overall revenue and expense management goals
- Analyze case metrics, industry standards and projected revenue to determine appropriate resources for each client engagement.
- Review budget for each individual client engagement and assist staffing team in determining the appropriate level of resources to assign
- Assist with staffing counselors, as applicable, on individual client projects with goal of meeting or exceeding PPI, Penetration and Expense Management Goals
- Interface directly with clients to identify individual case requirements, expectations, and goals to develop the plan for client implementation accordingly
- Ensure proper client education regarding enrollment options and scheduling methods per site location
- Follow enrollment timeline to ensure timely delivery of client facing work force management deliverables to include build out of web scheduler tool, site/location outreach and final onsite enrollment schedule
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating travel arrangements, payroll and per diem for enrollment counselors
- Determine equipment need for each client engagement and ensure counselors have the necessary resources to ensure a successful enrollment
- Manage overall enrollment project, as pertains to onsite support, to ensure follow through on all steps of the case
- Monitor projected vs. actual case expenses and anticipated revenue and take steps to get project on the right track as needed, including outreach to client or broker as needed
- Assist and support field Enrollment Manager with issues or challenges that may arise leading up to and during enrollment/onsite support
- Maintain all paperwork necessary to organize, advance, manage and track case according to established procedures and expectations
- Maintain accurate records of all client and/or enroller contact including e-mails, conference calls-meeting notes, memos and letters
- Travel as required to meet individual client engagement needs
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service role with strong logistics coordination (scheduling/mapping).
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop, understand and measure financial metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Effective customer service skills
- Health Insurance enrollment
- Financial background
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Canada: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.