Aon is looking for a Broking Coordinator at Winnipeg
- Outbound communication with customers for outstanding applications, policy or underwriting information to complete the client file
- Handle client and insurer requests, and follow up activity ensuring proper documentation in the Broker Management System and in the insurer systems.
- Follow-up with clients on outstanding payments, cancellations and registered letters
- Obtain policy documents, emails, claims and policy information from insurer portals and shared mailboxes, and update the client file
- Prepare Letters for clients
- Process endorsements, new business and cancellations on various systems
- Ensure full understanding of insurer portal and underwriting requirements, including endorsements and limits
- Ensure full understanding of service level agreements of both Aon and the insurance companies.
- Maintain quality controls and check work for accuracy
- Escalate as required difficult/complex items, and customer complaints or inquiries to the appropriate team leader
- Perform various other duties as directed by Department Manager
- Perform other related duties as required
- Qualifications and Experience:
* General Insurance Level I license is a must to have
* A minimum of 2 years or more insurance related experience preferred
* Insurer portal experience would be an asset
* Basic understanding of insurance terminology and coverages
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel
* Previous experience with Outlook*
* Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task; good communication skills
* Strong Customer Service Orientation
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.