Aon Is Looking for aConsultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Solutions U.S. Broking practice at Aon.
Your impact as aConsultant
The Health Solutions Broking Consultant will support Aon's broking delivery under the Health Solutions U.S. Broking practice. Liaises closely with local client teams, carriers, and broking center colleagues to drive positive client outcomes for requests for proposal (RFPs) and renewals.
The Aon Health Solutions U.S. Broking team is dedicated to supporting the business through the centralization of transactions including requests for proposal (RFPs) and renewals related to coverages including Medical, Medical Stop Loss, Life, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Dental, Vision, Spending Accounts, and COBRA administration. This team works closely with carriers and local client teams to drive client value and thought leadership through a more focused and efficient broking model.
- Consults as subject matter expert with U.S. Broking leadership and extended leadership to develop and drive the strategy and approach of U.S. Broking benefits
- Interprets and analyzes competitive marketing results to understand and assess market trends
- Collaborates closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely creation and delivery of market analysis
- Leads and contributes to special projects to strengthen our value to key stakeholders
- Utilizes subject matter expertise to continuously evaluate current processes and ensure effectiveness of U.S. Broking operations
Key Leadership Dimensions:
- Client Value - Interprets data about multiple clients and clients’ markets, identifying trends which can influence projects
- Unmatched Teams - Coaches others to present facts and ideas in an effective way; recognizes excellent performance
- Innovation - Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge; implements new ideas that improve team effectiveness
- Business Results - Manages client and stakeholder expectations; delivers value without compromising quality
- Values - Builds effective teams which promote respect and values
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Benefit consulting or benefits management experience required
- Strong project management discipline and experience leading projects independently
- Professional approach and strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong product knowledge (Medical, Medical Stop Loss, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, and COBRA Administration)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Life and Health license required
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.