Aon is looking for a Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Global Casualty Group in Boston.
Your impact as a Broker
- Lead and/or support and collaborate with colleagues and clients on the overall multinational risk management strategy in relation to Aon’s relationship with assigned clients
- Design and market international insurance programs to carefully selected insurance markets which offer coverage and services which meet clients’ needs
- Placement of international casualty programs, including admitted policies issued in connection with the US placement
- Coordinate the Aon worldwide network to the benefit of the client, including all relevant pre and post renewal activities, such as communication and delivery of policy terms and conditions, premium cash flow, establishment of Aon network work scope, and any relevant ad-hoc projects
- Establish and maintain carrier relationships to the benefits of clients and prospects
- Work with Aon Producers and Brokers within the region to identify global prospects to help produce new global business relationships for Aon
- Participate in new business proposal presentations to clients and prospects
- Work closely with manager/team leader to promote Aon’s multinational practice
- Alignment and partnership with other placing broker groups to engage on global insurance placements, as defined, to service and implement multinational insurance placements
- Partnership with AGCN and office leadership, Brokers, producers and other stakeholders to effectively deliver Aon's international value proposition
- Implement national and global strategies for multinational accounts
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
The AGCN Broker is responsible for leading the strategy and execution of global programs which support a portfolio of accounts in their respective regions. Working in a collaborative environment within a given account team, this individual will work to identify their clients’ individual multinational risk strategies and corporate objectives, and ensure Aon’s engagement is aligned, such that the product and service delivery continuously meet their clients stated objectives.
This individual is charged with maintaining a working knowledge of the global insurance market, including both coverage terms and market participants, and be able to take an active leadership role to help a client navigate that market and to deliver complex programs which effectively perform in a manner consistent with a clients’ expectations. They must be technically proficient, collaborative in their communication, consultative in nature and to know how and where to engage Aon’s resources from anyplace around the world.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-10 years of insurance, risk management or brokerage experience, preferably with a background in the international space, with particular focus on international casualty.
- The candidate will have a formal understanding of MS Suite products, including Word and Excel.
- Property and Casualty Brokers License is required, CPCU designation desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience as an International Casualty Broker
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.