Aon is looking for a Cyber and Professional Liability Leader
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Cyber and Professional Liability Leader
- Lead complex Cyber/E&O claims advocacy representing clients and collaborating with brokers that interface with the insurance companies and drive claims results.
- Coordinate with the FSG Claims team led by Robbyn Reichman and Jackie Waters and leverage the FSG Claims infrastructure for claims administration
- Collaborate with Aon Global Claims including FSG as well as AGRC on Cyber claims in general and specific to Business Interruption, Property Damage and Products Liability
- Provide RFP and sales support to drive complex claims advocacy as a key component of our Cyber Solutions brokerage value proposition
- Participate on the Cyber Solutions Brokerage policy committee chaired by Darin McMullen
- Collaborate with the Joanne Quintal and USCR Property team to align Cyber messaging specific to Business Interruption, Property Damage and Products Liability
- Drive claims data and analytics Cyber Solutions Brokerage mission
- Oversee claims coordination with broader Cyber Solutions reactive and proactive capabilities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Lead Cyber/E&O complex claims and advocate for significant recoveries ($200M+)
- Manage the 1000+ Cyber/E&O claims filed on an annual basis with the support of FSG Claims
- Provide sales support for three key 2020 Cyber Solutions Brokerage wins
- Increase DFIR opportunities for Cyber Solutions to 15% of total claims noticed (currently 4%)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.