Aon is looking for a Business services Coordinator
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Business Services Coordinator
- Provide a high level of customer service and assistance to brokers, clients, Cyber Solutions personnel and local service teams across the country.
- Data entry: Responsible for updating and maintaining the credibility of Aon systems including Nexsure, GRIP, ACT and Bridge.
- Billing: Responsible for timely billing in order to facilitate processing and avoid cancellations. This is a specialized three step process involving Nexsure, ACT and Broker Desktop entry (for office dedicated accounts).
- Embedded within a team of Insurance Brokers, this role provides direct support on Accounts, Projects and Presentations.
- Presentations: Works with brokers to create PowerPoint presentations that include Benchmarking Data, market conditions and renewal strategies and terms.
- Outstanding Items: Maintains a diary of outstanding subjectivities and required documentation (via Nexsure). Follows up with underwriters for polices and endorsements. Follows up with the applicable local Aon service team in order to timely meet carrier deadlines and avoid cancellations or alterations to coverage.
- Policy Review and Issuance: Maintains a diary system (via Nexsure) in order to comply with Aon best practices of policy issuance. Responsible for reviewing policies for accuracy, providing a copy to the broker for approval and issuing to the local office.
- Communicates via telephone and email with various Aon personnel in all offices in which Cyber Solutions Broking services. Has familiarity with numerous internal Aon points of contact for account servicing. Sends monthly email solicitations of upcoming renewals to the individual service team associated with an account as assigned in Bridge. This email includes instructions, requests for necessary documentation as well as the applicable application to be completed by the Insured.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Possess 1-3 years of data entry/technical/administrative experience
- Knowledge of general office administration.
- Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and verbal).
- Intermediate PC skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) required.
- Insurance experience preferred but not required.
- Associates degree is preferred, or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.